Updating your portfolio can be very important when booking jobs. The following steps work best on a computer. If after trying these steps you still have issues updating your portfolio, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
UPDATING YOUR PORTFOLIO
1. Log into your account. Visit westhaveninternational.com/login or click on the LOG-IN button in the menu.
2. Click on the grey gear icon at the top right of the profile photo and then select EDIT PROFILE.
3. Double click on the grey box inside of the portfolio photo section.
4. If you have photos that you would like to remove, click on the X button at the top of each photo.
5. On the left column, click on ADD TO GALLERY to add new photos to your portfolio.
6. Rearrange your photos by dragging and dropping them into place. For portfolio purposes, you do not need a lot of photos, you just need photos that will sell you as a model. About 10 great photos is enough. Tearsheets and media features are great too. Make sure your most captivating photos are displayed first. When you are done, click on the blue INSERT GALLERY button at the bottom right to save the portfolio gallery.
7. Click on the check mark at the top right of your profile photo to save the changes that you’ve just made.
UPDATING YOUR PROFILE PHOTO
1. Once you have logged in, click on the photo icon found on your profile photo. Next, click on REMOVE PHOTO.
2. Click on the camera icon again, but now click on CHANGE PHOTO.
3. Click on UPLOAD or drag and drop a photo into the box.
4. You can use the crop feature to ensure that you will be clearly seen. Once you are done, click on APPLY.
5. Now click on the check mark located at the top right of your profile photo to save your changes.